East West Medical Group
East West Medical Group has served the North Orange County area since 1989 by integrating Eastern and Western medicine to help reach optimal wellness care. We are continuously seeking ways to enhance the medical services we provide to patients. Our professional services continue to be recognized by St. Jude Medical Center, and we are privileged to receive their in-patients for acupuncture care exclusively.
Our experienced doctors have been practicing medicine for a combined total of over 100 years, and are commited to providing our patients with quality care. Our team is continuously growing. We are happy to introduce our new team members.
- Dr. Carl W. Buckhorn, MD has served in St. Jude Medical Center for nearly 2 decades as a hospitalist. He specializes in Internal Medicine and is well known in the community.
Delores Giacometto, JD is a Certified Fitness Trainer, Pilates Instructor, TRX Suspension Trainer, Aquafitness Instructor, and Attorney. Delores now offers Functional Fitness Training which focuses on teaching patients how to develop body awareness, coordination, flexibility, balance, strength, and endurance to facilitate their activities of daily living.
- Dr. Rod Klopfer, DC, CCST is an experienced, gentle chiropractor who specializes in auto accident injuries, pre and post natal care and athletic performance using manual and instrumental adjustments. He has served patients in Orange County for 16 years.
- Dr. Young Lee, is an experienced practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). He was one of the first practitioners to apply TCM to patients that did not respond to modern Western treatments. He is also a professor at Lordland University in LA.
- Rose, offers massage.
- Dr. Lawrence Siordia, DC is an experienced chiropractor who has a deep understanding of the history of chiropractic care. He brings a combination of scholarly research and many years of experience in caring for his patients.
Dr. Stephen Tsai, acupuncturist, founded East West Medical Group in 1989. He earned professional and community recognition because of his excellent service. He has received the privilege to be the only acupuncture provider for in and out patients from St. Jude Hospital. Additionally, he has been appointed to serve on the Board of Directors at the St. Jude Memorial Foundation.
- Dr. Maggie Yousefpour, D.P.M. is an experienced foot and ankle surgeon, with extended training in sports related foot and ankle injuries. Dr. Yousefpour utilizes the latest laser technology for treatments of the skin, and nails related diseases.
We believe that disease doesn't exist on a laboratory slide. It exists within the context of the individual and his or her particular life. Our services are a total integration of Eastern and Western medicine that creates a true complimentary medical experience.
Our office is committed to demonstrating sincere respect for each individual who is seeking care at our facility. We take the whole person into account when we treat our patients. Healing treatments that we offer include acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage therapy, allergy elimination, podiatry and nutritional counseling. We also provide a peaceful and safe environment for participating in Tai Chi and meditation classes.